노던 테리토리 정부의 국제 투자 유치 프로그램 소개
Assisting Northern Territory explorers to secure investment from key international markets
The capital-raising environment for junior exploration companies in Australia is currently very challenging, limiting companies’ ability to progress their Northern Territory projects.
The Northern Territory Government’s International Minerals and Energy Investment Attraction Program is one component of the Resourcing the Territory pre competitive geoscience initiative, designed to stimulate new minerals and energy exploration and project development across the Northern Territory. The program particularly focusses on raising the Territory’s profile and promoting investment opportunities in the key markets of South Korea, Japan and China, with activities also focused in other important global markets such as North America and India.
Despite the current downturn in most mineral and energy commodity prices, junior exploration companies remain committed to exploration and the development of new projects in the Northern Territory. The International Investment Attraction Program is working with more than 20 companies to promote specific investment opportunities to international investors.
Are you an exploration company seeking international investment?
- Promotion of your project to our existing database of potential investment leads through our bilingual website and e-newsletters
- Publication of bilingual summaries of your project in Mandarin, Japanese and Korean
- Investment promotion events held in Australia at which you can network with potential investors
- Participation in investment delegations to key Asian markets
- Advice on business practices and etiquette in Asian markets